Welcome to the transportation page for South Range Local Schools. We are excited for the 2018-2019 school year and hope your child is ready for an amazing year. Please review our page for transportation information.
Director of Transportation:
Ryan P. Dunn
Office located in the bus garage.
Bus #2 - Mr. Ed Schaefer, Jr.
Bus #3 - Mrs. Meri Coler
Bus #4 - Mr. Dwight Stacy
Bus #5 - Mrs. Brenda Hammond
Bus #6 - Mr. Jim Terry
Bus #8 - Mrs. Donna Evans
Bus #9 - Mrs. Carla Yankowski
Bus #10 - Mr. Eric Bodine
Bus #14 - Mrs. Tammy Witmer
Bus #15 - Miss Kathy Ramsey
Bus #18 - Mrs. Sara Baird
Bus #19 - Mr. Jack Nemergut
Bus #20 - Miss Julie Johnson
Bus #21 - Mr. Steve Kapus
Bus #22/Bus #17 - Mrs. Janet Freedy
Bus #23 - Mr. Anthony Freedy
Van #26 - Mrs. Dee Brumbaugh
Bus #27 - Mr. Ken Ahlquist
Bus #22/#17 - Mrs. Colleen Kersten
Mr. Paul Cubick
Mr. Bob Donaldson
Mrs. Lacey Kramer
Mr. Keith Martig
Mr. Dan Shipley
Mr. Scott Yungen
Mr. Paul Cubick
Mr. Ryan Dunn
1. Observe same conduct as in the classroom,
2. Be Courteous. Do not use profane language.
3. Do not eat or drink on the bus.
4. Keep the bus clean.
5. Cooperate and be respectful to the bus driver.
6. Do not vandalize or damage the bus.
7. Stay in your seat until the bus stops. Back on back, sit on seat, feet on floor.
8. Keep head, hands, and feet (and all belongings) out of the aisle and inside the bus.
9. Keep your hands to yourself. No physical contact.
10. Bus driver is authorized (by Ohio Revised Code) to assign seats.
Our mission in the transportation department here at South Range is to safely and efficiently transport our most precious cargo to and from school and all extra-curricular activities. Our drivers go above-and-beyond the call of duty with their careers and truly want to make a difference in our school system, community, and beyond.